Yandi Sustaining Project
Yandicoogina, Western Australia, Australia
In order to sustain production output at the Yandi Mine for 10 years, Calibre Consulting was engaged to optimise, upgrade and provide additional infrastructure at the Yandi Construction Camp and Operations Village.
Our team managed and coordinated several disciplines and provided additional support during the construction phase, a critical elements of which was prioritising and re-scheduling design works to suit the client’s shifting priorities and requirements.
- Construction Camp Stage 2 and 3a – 316 x 4-person transportable accommodation units and 8 x laundry units
- Operations Village – 135 x 3-person transportable accommodation units and 4 x laundry units with drying courts
- Double-storey Expansion – 16 x 2 storey accommodation blocks, 9 x laundry units with drying courts and 2 x ice rooms
- Central Facilities Infrastructure Upgrade – new transportable buildings, in-situ constructed facilities, refurbishment and expansion of existing facilities
- EPCM Stage 1 and 2 and Future Contractors Area – various transportable buildings including offices, medical room, toilets, shipping storage containers, walkway roofs and future contractors areas
- 1.8km sewer rising main
Curtis Island LNG Support Facilities