Arise at Rochedale
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Once a semi-rural community 17km south of Brisbane’s CBD the transformation of Rochedale as a premier development is underway. Calibre Consulting is providing infrastructure advice for the rezoning and development of 1,700ha of land.
When complete, the precinct will feature a town centre with supermarket, cafes, community centres and professional service facilities. The master plan features a business park and mixed-use residential housing with large home sites and multi-storey unit developments.
As part of our role, our team is coordinating and negotiating positive outcomes with relevant authorities for the client and community. Our engineering expertise and cost assessment is relied on to assist with negotiating infrastructure agreements. We are providing detailed design, contract administration and acting as superintendent for multiple projects.
- Construction of new major road network
- Upgrading existing road network, including major intersection upgrades and signalization
- Subdivision works for 1,000+ allotments
- Major service relocations including high voltage electricity and optic fibre with provision for high speed broadband services
- Three significant trunk sewer mains 5km+
- 8km+ trunk drinking and non-drinking mains and water reservoir
- Trunk waterway and drainage infrastructure, including integrated water quality management
Warrick Thomasson, Development Manager, Pask Group
With over 10+ years of working with Calibre, I see them as an extended part of the Pask Group. They work with us, rather than for us.
Crace Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD)