Hawthorne East, Victoria, Australia
Aerial Apartments provides luxury residential living in Melbourne’s inner east. The two striking elliptical glass towers house 144 individual apartments, made up of a mix of one-, two-, and three-bedrooms, as well as sub-penthouses. The tallest tower rises to 14 levels over two levels of basement car parking. Retail space is provided at the street level.
To cater for the separate needs of residential owners and the commercial lots located at ground level our planning team developed a multi-layered owners corporation structure for this development.
Together our planning and survey teams provided:
- Subdivision plans for inclusion in contracts of sale
- Location of newly constructed building boundaries
- Final subdivision plan for council approval
- Planning permit application for the subdivision
- Negotiations on public open space and securing council and service authority approvals